Why I Dislike President Donald Trump

I dislike president Trump because he is a liar I think that’s why people picked him as the president. And he is going to build a wall between Mexican and American. My mom said ” when Donald Trump is president I think he is going to make my back to my state and I will never see you again only if Donald Trump isn’t president anymore. And while she was done saying that stuff about she is going to leave when Donald Trump is president, I ran to my room and cried on the pillow cause I didn’t want my mom to leave and now I think she is lying cause Donald Trump is already president and she still lives with me.

Thank you, for reading my blog about why I dislike Donald Trump!

Do you agree but if you don’t live where I live tell me your president in your state and do you like your president or do you dislike your president tell me in the comments and make a blog about it and I will reply to your comment or blog.

12 thoughts on “Why I Dislike President Donald Trump

1. Hi Noelia, a lot of people were surprised when Donald Trump was elected President of the United States. Many people are worried and scared of his leadership. I understand how your mom feels. She is only repeating what Donald Trump has been saying. Many people do not like President Trump.

• thank you jayden ugh its going to be a world war 3 when donald trump is president I am scared I am goignt o die!